How to Housebreak Your Dog in 7 Days (Revised)
(as of May 28,2023 01:03:42 UTC – Details)
Whether your dog is a puppy or getting on in years, whether your goal is to housebreak, paper train, or litter train, this practical, easy-to-follow plan will help you transform your pet into a dependable member of the household—in a way that works with both his innate behavioral instincts and your individual lifestyle. You’ll never again have to worry about your dog acting out, feeling anxious or depressed—or ruining your brand-new rug—as you discover:
• The simple secret of successful housebreaking—understanding your dog as a den dweller
• Step-by-step programs tailored to both apartment dwellers and home owners, as well as to people who go to work, versus those who are home all day
• Schedules for training puppies and (re)training adult dogs
• How to identify your dog’s natural behavioral rhythms—and use them to your advantage
• How to cope with housebreaking lapses, marking territory, separation anxiety, and health problems
• The power of praise and positive reinforcement, not punishment
Including sample schedules and timetables, and a list of related resources and websites, here is the essential, proven advice that will make training a pleasure, for both you and your dog.
Publisher:Bantam; Revised ed. edition (August 3, 2004)
Item Weight:2.79 ounces
Dimensions:5.2 x 0.26 x 7.7 inches
Be the first to review “How to Housebreak Your Dog in 7 Days (Revised)”
There are no reviews yet.